Last Updated: March 31, 2018
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices
Avant-Garde Holdings Americas, Inc.
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
Notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent: Service Provider: Avant-Garde Holdings Americas, Inc.
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Max Adams, Esq.
Full Address of Designated Agent to which notification should be sent: 2151 S Le Jeune Rd #306 Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We may give you notice that we have removed or disabled access to certain material by means of a general notice on any AGHA Service, electronic mail to a user’s e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to your physical address in our records. If you receive such a notice, you may provide counter-notification in writing to the designated agent that includes the information below. To be effective, the counter-notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
Your physical or electronic signature;
Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a U.S. Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Disney Interactive may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.